Five Things Friday
Happy Friday! What a beautiful day.
I went for a run this morning and my knee feels like something but I can’t put my finger on it. I’m the worst patient ever. I’ve been given the ok to run 4.6 miles tomorrow, so I want to see how it holds up after that. Wouldn’t it be amazing if I was healed soon? I think so. The weather was so nice this morning and there was barely any humidity. Fantastic.
So here are my five random things that I’m going to ramble about today:
1. I was listening to Pandora the other day and the Pharrell song “Come Get It Bae” came on. I saw the title and was like “what does that mean?” Then I heard at work yesterday that “bae” means “before anyone else” and it’s all the rage with the middle schoolers. This is the first time that I have been unfamiliar with a slang term. Maybe it’s because my 30th birthday is in a month? So lame.
2. I got a package in the mail from the Dept of Agriculture about starting a food business out of my home kitchen. It’s like 561654165 pages. Right now I am able to sell my nut butters out of my home and at farmer’s market’s without a license, but if more people want to buy them I may have to look into this option. Exciting!
3. I have to wear a dress tomorrow to a family birthday party and I just realized that I haven’t bought a dress in years. They are either given to me or I have them from when I was younger since I am a midget and don’t grow. I wish I could be more girly with accessories sometimes like I was in college, but then I realize it takes up time that I could be sleeping or eating or exercising and I get tired in my brain. As I’ve gotten older it’s gotten so tiring for me to go shopping.
4. I had Thai food again last night while Neil and I binged on episodes of Suits. We went to watch the season premiere and realized we had no idea what was going on. Upon further research, there was a summer hiatus followed by 6 episodes that we had no idea about. Doh. I got a picture of my mango sticky rice this time since I know everyone was concerned that I missed it before.
5. I really need to plan this FitBloggin trip more thoroughly. I know I will be working late Monday through Wednesday and leaving early on Thursday, so this weekend I need to plan my packing and any extraneous stops that I want to make on the way down or back. I LOVE long road trips by myself, so I am really excited about the 10 hours that I will be in the car. Pumped!
So that’s my random junk for today. I hope everyone has a great weekend and I’ll catch up with you on Monday!
Question of the day: What are some random things you have going on? Anyone else watch Suits? It’s tight (not a question).