Hey guys! Happy Thursday!
My freekeh giveaway ended at midnight and I will email the winner as soon as I get back to the computer this afternoon. Be on the lookout for an email to see if you won. Want another easy lunch or dinner solution? Check out this post about Suddenly Grain Salad!
To accompany my crazy week, I thought it was only appropriate to write an equally crazy post by thinking out loud. Hold on—I’m not sure where this will go.
1. As I mentioned earlier in the week, my schedule has been all over the place while trying to adapt to a new client who can only do 6 am and also covering for another trainer and seeing some of his clients. Don’t get me wrong—I am quite happy about the extra work, but I am just adjusting to it. The mornings have actually been working out pretty well since I train someone at 6, then 7, then I work out immediately after and am done with all of that by 9 am.
2. BOOK WRITING HAS BEGUN. I’ve already gotten a bunch of responses from you guys after my initial email went out on Tuesday morning and a lot of them have been really amazing and detailed. Thank you! Just a reminder to try and get me your responses by this Sunday. Now I just need some calendars printed out so I can write and visualize some deadlines. I do a lot of things online, but there’s just something about a paper calendar for this project that I NEED.
3. Also related, I have a tab problem. I must have thousands of tabs open at all times in a specific order. Yes, I may have a problem.
3. I just checked my calendar and saw that the fall seasons of some of my shows are starting this month (yes, I put it on my calendar). Empire anyone? Also, apparently Terrence Howard doesn’t believe in math?
4. Also while looking at my calendar I realized that Neil and I will be off to NC in a couple weeks to visit some of his family. I’m looking forward to it because a lot of people will be able to make it and it should make for an epic weekend!
5. Remember when I used to have all that time to read books? I don’t know where that went. I still have books on my nightstand taunting me to finish them, the latest being Brene Brown’s new book Rising Strong (affiliate). I’ve loved everything ever written by her, so I need to squeeze some time out to get this one done!
6. I’ve been getting back into drinking kombucha lately and yesterday I had this flavor from GT’s. I usually drink the Synergy one, but they were sold out and this one was delicious.
I think that’s about all I have in my brain right now, but check back tomorrow for some of the things I am loving this week!
- Tell me something random
- What’s the last book you read?
- What time you do wake up in the morning?