Greetings from Orlando!

Orlando Wyndham

Happy Wednesday from sunny Orlando!

I am in town until tomorrow to speak at the national conference of NADDI, or the National Association of Drug Diversion Investigators. Since I spend a lot of time inside writing on a computer, I want to take these couple days to relax and enjoy the warm weather that I desperately would like to take back to Chicago with me.

wyndham orlando

This post is a short one so that I can a) actually spend some time outside and b) memorize the speech that I probably should have memorized by now. I am speaking later this morning and will be sure to recap everything for you tomorrow.

I will be posting on Instagram if  you want to follow along on my Florida adventures. Have a great Wednesday!

1. November 18, 2015 / 6:04 am

Isn’t it amazing this time of year? I’m from Milwaukee but I live in Florida now, so I know how you feel! Kind of cool to be sporting sandals and sunglasses mid November! Have a great trip!
    Rica @Yoga Mat Monkey recently posted…Are You Thinking for Yourself?My Profile

November 18, 2015 / 7:23 pm

I know! I just sat outside for awhile and soaked up all the heat

2. Paula
    November 18, 2015 / 11:51 am

Props to you, girl, for putting your difficult experiences to work to help other people! I meant to say that on an earlier post of yours about speaking for NADDI. The more people are willing to share their shitty (sorry, most accurate word!) experiences in life, the less alienated people feel in their own mistakes or setbacks, regardless of what those may be. Respect!

November 18, 2015 / 7:23 pm

Thanks Paula! I definitely agree. The more people talk about things the more people will be able to relate and not feel alone!

3. November 23, 2015 / 7:23 am

This is SOOO wonderful Erin!! Congratulations on your speech and hope you did a wonderful job – which i’m sure you did!! Glad your voice is reaching the audience it needs to and hope it helps many along the way. Enjoy Orlando and safe travels!! I recently joined IG so I just followed yay 🙂 -Iva
    AwesomelyOZ recently posted…Tis the season to feel like shit, Tis the season for SADMy Profile

November 23, 2015 / 9:43 pm