So Much Random
I have no grand plans for today’s post, so let’s link up with Amanda and see what happens when I think out loud.
1. I was planning on going for a run this morning, but I kept dragging around the house. Then the idea popped into my head that I could run TOMORROW and that settled it. I have learned to listen to myself and when I start having that lingering doubt about going out, it is best saved for another day. Sometimes it is good to push myself, but after working out three days in a row and waking up at 5 am, I’m calling today a rest day. It’s supposed to be warmer tomorrow anyway.
2. The past week has been pretty low key for me. I don’t have any impending deadlines, so a lot of time has been spent with my good friends at Downton Abbey. I have one more episode in the 3rd season.
3. My graduation class is this Saturday. I am super excited but have to make a playlist. If anyone has suggestions, let me know!
4. Speaking of the weekend, I am excited to live in a city that embraces St. Patrick’s Day so much. I’ve always had a fondness for the holiday partly because I am Irish but mostly because I love green. They are dyeing the river on Saturday and you’d better believe I’m going to check it out.
5. I have finished my NASM textbook and now need to jump into serious crunch/review mode. I may actually need to leave the house to log some studying time because I tend to start around 2 or 3 pm when I have all my other errands completed and by that time I have been up for 9 or 10 hours and I realize it is time for a siesta. When I wake up I am hungry and usually start dinner. Sleep, eat, repeat.
- Is today a rest day or a workout day for you?
- What is something random about you?
- What show are you currently watching?