Feel Good With DAVIDs TEA + A Giveaway!
Disclaimer: I was provided this Feel-Good Collection from David’s Tea to be able to sample and report to you guys. There was no other compensation for this post and as always, my opinions are my own.
As you know, I love DAVIDs TEA. It’s made an appearance on several of my Five Things Friday posts and before I lived near one, I even requested the help of Neil’s cousin in NYC to get me one of their advent calendars two years ago (forgive the formatting and the photography and everything from that old post).
After I bought all of the Cardamom French Toast tea they had in the store and righteously upset the employee who also drinks it every day (don’t worry, I did leave some for him), I was given the opportunity to try out their new Feel-Good Collection—a box set of five teas and infusions meant to help you get back on track and recover from what ails you. This is a quick post today, but filled with goodies if you make it all the way to the end.
The collection comes with five loose leaf teas and if you’re not a crazy tea-brewing gadget collector like I am, 20 filters to make your own tea bags.
I am usually a black tea drinker, but I’m definitely loving these herbal teas and infusions. There’s several fruity options and I had even tried the Live Wire Lemon flavor when I attended the VIBEUP event a couple weeks ago.
- Live Wire Lemon: apple, ginger, lemongrass, yaupon, lemon peel
- Ginger Peach Moringa: peach pieces, ginger root, moringa leaves, sweet blackberry leaves, lemongrass, natural ginger and peach flavoring
- Organic Hangover Helper: green roobios, green mate, ginger, lemongrass, apple mint, lemon myrtle, guarana seeds, dandelion root
- Organic Buchu Superfruit: black currant, blackberry leaf, green roobios, goji berry, strawberry, buchu, blueberry, acai, stevia extract
- Organic Mango Turmeric: turmeric, ginger, mango, pineapple, lemongrass, lemon verbena
DAVIDs has graciously offered to provide one lucky reader with their own Feel-Good Collection PLUS a silk dragon tea-scented candle and matching mug (a $60 value!).
To enter this giveaway, simply choose from the options below. Since David’s Tea is a Canadian-based company, this giveaway is open to BOTH my U.S. and Canadian readers. You must be at least 18 years of age. The giveaway will last until next Wednesday, 2/3 at midnight CST. Good luck!
a Rafflecopter giveaway
- Are you a coffee or tea drinker?
- What’s your favorite kind of tea?
- What’s your favorite brand of tea?