Spaghetti Squash + No Bake Granola Bars
I spent last night making food since I can only follow football for short period of time. I watch much longer than I used to, but I just can’t stay glued to the screen. We also didn’t get the Packers game, so I wasn’t terribly interested.
For dinner I made the spaghetti squash that I bought a couple weeks ago. I have written about spaghetti squash before, but not how to cook it. The way you cook a spaghetti squash is the same way you cook the delicata squash I made last week. For those of you who missed it, here are the steps:
1. Preheat oven to 375 degrees. Cut the stem off and cut lengthwise.
2. Scoop out the seeds. You can toss them or save them for later if you want to bake them.
3. Brush each half with extra virgin olive oil and sprinkle with salt and pepper.
4. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper and place each half open side down. Cook for 30-40 minutes depending on the size of your squash.
5. Once it is done cooking, use a fork to scrape the inside which will result in spaghetti like strands.